Friday, April 17, 2015

bee-apocalypse and pizza-apocalypse

I have been loving this bee apocalypse on facebook trending where all the bees fell out of the truck. Love the idea of a million bees. also sad how there aren't enough bees so they bring them around in trucks like a touring band! lol. I love the facebook trending graphic with the Erupting arrow. I also love this image of double yellow lines turned because of the hole in the road thing. i can't remember if I took it or if I found it online. I love this over-the top pizza its like some kind of chuck-ee -cheese tweenage monster.love the picture from when the bee truck fell. as the news anchor said "it looks like it's from some kind of science fiction movie. Also I love the way the truck lights look in that picture. It looks like a post-apocalyptic world.  Love, Gabe.




No comments:

Post a Comment